be supposed to基本解释
be supposed to的反义词
动词应该,被期望
be supposed to情景对话
生活对话
be supposed to的反义词
A:Flowers. Now that's romantic.
花。这才叫浪漫。
be supposed to
B:They're plastic and will never die. They're supposedtobe a symbol of endless love.
它们是塑胶的,永不凋谢。那些花象征永恒的爱。
A:The two of you were definitely made for each other. Thank God, my match-making work is over...Now it's your turn.
你们两个真是天造地设的一对。谢天谢地,我不用再牵红线了……现在换你了。
B:What?
换我干嘛?
be supposed to的翻译
A:Do you have Don's number?
你有唐的电话吗?
International Trade -Insurance-(国际贸易-保险)
B:I'm calling to discuss the level of insurance coverage you've requested for your order.
我打电话来是想讨论你所要求的订单保险额的级别。
be supposed to是什么意思
A:I believe that we have requested an amount twenty-five percent above the invoice value?
我想我们要求的是高于发票价值百分之二十五的保险金额。
B:Yes, that's right. We have no problem in complying with your request, but we think that the amount is a bit excessive.
是的,没错。我们可以答应这个要求,但是我们觉得金额有点太高。
A:We've had a lot of trouble in the past with damaged goods.
我们过去有太多货物毁损的困扰。
B:I can understand your concern. However, the normal coverage for goods of this type is to insure them for the total invoice amount plus ten percent.
我能了解你的考虑。然而,一般这类产品的保险额度是发票总额再加百分之十。
be supposed to的反义词
A:We would feel more comfortable with the additional protection.
有额外的保障会让我们觉得安全些。
B:Unfortunately, if you want to increase the coverage, we will have to charge you extra for the additional cost.
很遗憾,如果你们想增加保险额的话,我们就得向你们收取额外的费用。
A:But the insurance was supposedtobe included in the quotation.
但是保险应该包含在报价里了。
B:Yes, but we quoted you normal coverage at regular rates.
是的,但是我们向你们报的价是一般比例下的正常保险额。
be supposed to是什么意思
A:I see.
我了解。
be supposed to的翻译
B:We can, however, arrange the extra coverage. But I suggest you contact your insurance agent there and compare rates.
不过超出的保险额我们可以再商量。但是我建议你和你们那边的保险代理商联络并比较一下价格。
A:You're right. It might be cheaper on this end.
你说得没错,在这边可能会比较便宜。
B:Fax me whatever rates you find there and I'll compare them with what we can offer.
不论你那里找到的是那一种价格都传真给我,我会和我们可以提供的价格来做比较。
be supposed to网络解释
1. 被期望;应该:be superior to 比...更优越 | besupposedto 被期望;应该 | be sure and... 一定要...
2. 应该:be superior to比...优越的,超过...的;不为...所惑的这;不屈服于 | besupposedto应该 | beto blame应承担责任,该受责备的
3. 认为应该,必须;认为可以:A: What should I do? 我该怎么办呢? | 47.besupposedto 认为应该,必须;认为可以 | A: The train was supposedto get toBeijing at eight o'clock. 火车该八点钟到北京.
4. be supposed to的翻译
4. 被期望或被要求:be strict with 对......要求严格 | besupposedto 被期望或被要求...... | be surprised at 惊奇