单词 > 单词
单词大全 查英文单词 英文单词解释
in cash
美音: [in kæʃ] 英音: [ɪn kæʃ]

in cash基本解释

in cash是什么意思

有现钱

in cash情景对话

兑换货币

A:Good afternoon. May I help you?
下午好,您需要帮忙吗?

B:Yes. Could you change some RMB into American dollars for me?
是的。你能帮我把人民币兑换成美元吗?

A:Certainly, sir. How much would you like to change?
当然可以。您要换多少?

B:Ten thousand yuan, please. By the way, what is the exchange rate for American currency today?
一万元。顺便问一下,今天美元的兑换率是多少?

A:According to the present rate, one US. Dollar incash is equivalent to 8.6 Chinese yuan.
根据目前的牌价,1美元相当于8。6元人民币。

B:OK, here are the ten thousand yuan.
好的。这是一万元人民币。

A:Would you please show me your passport?
请出示您的护照。

B:Here you are.
给您。

A:Thank you. You'll have it right away. Will you please sign your name on this exchange memo? Here is your money. Please check it. Keep this exchange memo. You will need it to convert any money you have left when you leave America.
谢谢,马上就还您。请您在兑换单上签名。这是您的钱,请点一下。把兑换单收好。在您离开美国时,需要兑换余下的外汇兑换券时也许有用。

in cash的翻译

B:Thank you. What exactly should I do with the Foreign Exchange Certificates left with me?
谢谢。如果外汇兑换券用不完该怎么办?

A:You have to go to money exchange counter in the bank, airport or railway station.
请到银行、机场或火车站的兑换处去兑换。

B:Thank you.
谢谢。

A:You are welcome.
不客气。

旅游

in cash的解释

A:I’d like to buy two tickets to London, please.
劳驾,我要买俩张去往伦敦的票。

in cash的解释

B:Would you like one-way or round-trip tickets?
你想买单程票还是往返票。

A:It depends on how much they cost. Is it cheaper to buy a round-trip ticket?
这要看价钱是多少。买往返票便宜吗?

B:That depends on when you want to fly..
那要看你坐什么时候的班机。

A:We’d like to leave on September 14th.
我们想在9 月14 日离开。

in cash的反义词

B:When would you like to return to Beijing?
你们想什么时间回北京。

A:Maybe for Christmas, if it isn’t too experience.
如果票价不太贵的话大概在圣诞节时。

B:A one-way ticket to London will be 6,000 RMB.
去伦敦的单程票价是人民币6000 元。

A:Does that include the airport tax?
那价钱包括机场税吗?

B:Yes. The round-trip ticket will cost 9,000 RMB.
是的,往返票大概9000 人民币。

A:Ok, I guess we’ll just buy the one-way tickets then.
好,我想我们只需要买单程票。

B:Do you have your passports with you?
你带护照了吗?

A:No. Do I need them to buy the tickets?
没有,我必须用他们买票吗?

B:No, you can just write your full names here.
不用,你只需把你们的全名写到这里。

A:Would you like to pay incash or with a credit card?
你看你是付现金还是用信用卡?

B:Cash.
现金。

A:The total will be 12,000 RMB for two one-way tickets to London.
去往伦敦的俩张单程票的总价格是人民币 12000 元。

in cash网络解释

1. in cash

1. 付款可用下列任何一种 方式:现金、支票或用 信用卡:payment n.支付的款项; 支... | Payment may be made in any of the following ways,incash,by check, or by credit card. ;付款可用下列任何一种 方式:现金、支票或用 信用卡. | peculiar a.奇怪的,古怪的; 特有的,独...

2.

2. 用现金;有现钱:cash 现金 | incash 用现金;有现钱 | studio工作室.演播室

3. 有现钱 用现款付的:imprest cash 定额备用现金 | incash 有现钱 用现款付的 | income other than cash 现金外收入

4. 用现金支付,(有)现款:in case 假使, 以防万一 | incash用现金支付,(有)现款 | in chains 上着镣铐,在囚禁中

收藏 菜单 QQ