in part基本解释
in part的翻译
在某种程度上,部分地; 一半
in part情景对话
Hiking-(徒步旅行)
A:Have any plans for the weekend, Tom?
汤姆,周末有什么计划吗?
B:Yeah, I’m going for a hike in the southern Rocky Mountains.
有啊。我打算去洛矶山脉南部徒步旅行。
A:Oh, do you go hiking often?
哦,你经常徒步旅行吗?
B:I go as much as I can. I love hiking because you can really get in touch with nature.
尽可能经常去。我喜欢徒步旅行,因为这样你才可以真正接触大自然。
in part的反义词
A:It would be nice to get out of the city. Do you want some company?
能够离开市区出去走走真不赖。你想有个伴吗?
B:Sure. But, it will be a long hike, 30 miles in three days. Have you been hiking before?
当然。但是,这是一次长距离的旅行,三天走30英里。你以前徒步旅行过吗?
A:Yeah, I go a lot too. I saw a bear and a mountain lion on my last hike.
是的,我也经常去旅行。我上次旅行还看见一只熊和一只美州狮。
B:Wow! You must have been pretty far away from the city.
哇,那你就离市区很远了哦。
A:Yeah, my friend and I hiked in a very wild part of the national forest.
是的,那是我和我的朋友在国家森林的一个很偏僻的地方旅行。
B:Well, bring him along too. We’ll have a great time this weekend.
那么,把他也带上吧。这个周末肯定我们会玩得很开心。
A:Thanks, I’ll ask him.
谢谢,我会跟他说的。
进出口贸易
A:Good morning, Jacques. Nice talking to you again.How’s the weather in your part of the world?
早上好,Jacques,很高兴又和你谈话。你们那儿的天气怎么样?
B:Couldn’t be better, Rocky.Sunny, 29°, light breeze...
再好不过了,Rocky。晴朗,29度,微风……
A:Stop! I can’t take any more.So, what can I do for you, Jacques?
别说了!我受不了了。我能为你做什么吗,
B:I need a couple of your SB2000 speedboats to rent to guests. Can you give me a price quote?
我需要两只你们生产的SB2000快艇租给游客。你能给我个报价吗?
A:Let’s see... Uh, the list price is $6,500 U.S. You’re a valued customer, so I’ll give you a 10% discount.
让我想想……呃,报价单上是6,500美元。您是我们的一个重要客户,我会给你10%的折扣。
B:That’s very reasonable. Do you have them in stock?
那很合理。你们有现货吗?
A:Sure do! We set up new inventory controls last year, so we don’t have many backlogs any more.
当然有!我们去年建立了新的存货控制系统,所以我们不再有很多的积压订单。
B:That’s good. The tourist season is just around the corner, so I need them pretty quick. What’s the earliest shipping date you can manage?
那很好。旅游旺季就要到了,所以我很快就需要它们。您最早的发货日期是什么时候?
A:They can be ready for shipment in 2-3 weeks.
可以在2-3周内准备好装船。
B:Perfect.What’s the total CIF price, Rocky?
棒极了。到岸价格是多少,Rocky?
A:Hang on ... The price will be $15,230 U.S. to your usual port. Do we have a deal?
稍等……价格是15,230美元,到原先的港口。成交吗?
B:You bet! Send me a fax with all the information, and I’ll send you my order right away. I’ll pay by irrevocable letter of credit, as usual. Same terms as always?
当然!给我发一份所有相关信息的传真,我会立即下订单。我会按惯例以不可撤销信用单方式付款。按照一惯的条款吗?
A:Of course.
当然。
in part是什么意思
B:Great! Nice doing business with you again, Rocky. Bye for now, and say hello to the family for me.
好极了!很高兴再次和你做生意,Rocky。那再见了,带我问你家人好。
A:Will do, and the same goes for me. Bye, Jacques.
我会的,也带我问侯你家人。再见,Jacques.
in part网络解释
1. 在某种程度上;部份地:take pains 尽力,努力,下苦功 . | inpart 在某种程度上;部份地 . | play a part 扮演角色;参与... .
2. 部分地,在某种程度上:seek to 追求,争取 | inpart 部分地,在某种程度上 | point of view 观点